KC/DC Cycle

Ride to live... live to ride

Friday, May 11, 2007

I just posted a comment to CDudeSofts blog on this same forum. He was upset because so many cyclists break the rules of the road which makes it hard for the laws to change. Here is my response:

Dude,
I'm a light-runner. I go against traffic. I ride on the sidewalks when convenient. I don't share the lane (that's insane in my book). I do signal when I have a free hand which is most of the time. I am well lighted and reflected at night. I wear the skid-lid. The way I see it the sooner I get from here to there the less time there is for cars to hit me from their lack of attention. I'm not looking for the laws to change. I've never been protected when a bike is stolen. I've been mugged while riding, they took the bike. I'm on the wrong side of the law and I'll stay there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home