KC/DC Cycle

Ride to live... live to ride

Friday, August 27, 2010

This mornings ride to work was one of those perfect rides. Traffic was moderate to low. Motorists were polite. I am in good shape. The bike and I were one.The end of August weather was cool. The route was even nice, it wasn't new but I've refined my route so that I really don't interact with cars a lot. There wasn't even any wind. I appreciate the simple things. The exercise helped me wake up. The exposure to the fresh air and sunshine made me aware of gods grace.

What it wasn't
  • sitting in annoying traffic confined in a cage (motor vehicle)
  • getting angry at motorists who cut me off
  • bad weather
  • hours wasted while my body becomes soft and ill
  • polluting the environment
I love my life today. I love my wife who agreed to live where we are so I can ride to work. Life is so good.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home