KC/DC Cycle

Ride to live... live to ride

Monday, November 15, 2010

Riding style

I tend to ride short and fast. It feels good. At some point I learned about a technique to spin and make your riding muscles last longer in the ride. My legs always tend to revert to my natural style which is high gear pushing very hard. I'm not a good cornerer. I don't take risks.I ride on the road. I usually ride in the day, but don't mind riding at night. I go with low tech equipment which is inexpensive versus the high end expensive stuff.

I have an upright bike and a bike with racing bars.I tend to ride the bike with the racing bars. Some say it offers more positions to arrange your hands. I don't know, to me it seems to be what I'm used to. I'm a creature of habit. Another habit I have is riding in the road even if there is a path available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home